Home » E-statements
The added convenience of electronic statements (or e-statements) are now available though our Online Banking product. So, instead of receiving your statements in the mail, you can now simply access them here.
Still delivered on a consistent schedule, e-statements are just as reliable as paper statements, and you can access old statements for several months. You can also print your own statements at home and use your American Savings binder to save and organize them. Also, identity theft is a real concern today, but with an e-statement, your account information is only accessible with your Online Banking User ID and Password.
To receive e-statements, simply sign up for Online Banking.
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about e-statements. Just click on a question to reveal it's answer.
1) What is an electronic statement, or e-statement?
2) Why should I want e-statements?
3) Is my statement information secure?
4) How do I sign up to receive e-statements?
5) Will I be able to print and store my e-statements?
6) Can I have e-statements for multiple accounts?